A beautiful two-storeyed 1934 villa located at Francuska 2 in the Saska Kępa neighbourhood of Warsaw. It is considered an important example of interwar Polish Functionalism. Architects Lucjan Korngold and Piotr Maria Lubinski. Commissioned by Józef Lepkowski (a senior figure in the fledgeling Polish automotive industry distributing American cars such as Chevrolet and motorcycles) and his wife Maria
Immediately post-war until 2005 the building was used as the Embassy of France.