CUSTOMER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Acceptance of terms
You may only make use of this website (the “Site”) on the Terms and by using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms then stop and do not use the Site or any of its services.
- About us
The Site is operated by us, Greyscapeworld Limited (“Greyscape”) a company registered in England and Wales number 10547651 and registered address 1 Tower House, Tower Centre, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, UK, EN11 8UR.
- Accessing our Service
- We may at any time suspend or withdraw or amend the services we provide through the Site and do so without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason any of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all information (including your name and address) you upload to the Site, is correct and accurate. Check all information before making a purchase.
- Intellectual property rights and use of material
- We are the owners or the licensees of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All those rights are reserved.
- You may print one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your own, personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- That we or any contributors identified as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining our permission or the permission of the owner or licensor.
- If in breach of these Terms you print, copy or download any part of the Site then your permission to use the Site terminates immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- Description of Greyscape’s service
- Any purchase by you creates a contract between you and the seller and not Greyscape (unless we specifically state that we are the seller of a product or service). Please see paragraph 5.
- You should carefully review the Terms, the email confirmation of your order and the applicable details on the product page in relation to the order. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the Terms, the email confirmation of your order or the applicable details on the product page, the Terms prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency.
- We give no undertaking or warranty about the quality or suitability for use of goods and/or services you purchase from sellers through the Site. This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the seller.
- Where you order goods and/or services through the Site we may disclose your customer information related to that transaction to the relevant seller.
- We do not review or control, and are not responsible in any way for, listings provided by sellers. Except where we have specifically identified ourselves as the seller, we never possess any items offered for sale through the Site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and limitation of liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude responsibility on our part for any harm resulting from your use of any part of the Service.
- The Site is provided “as is” and “as available” and we expressly exclude all express, implied and statutory warranties.
- Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- Your contracts with sellers
- Every order you place is an offer by you to buy the goods and/or services specified within it subject to the Terms and the applicable details on the product page.
- No order is accepted by a seller until we (acting as the commercial agent of the Seller) or, where we are the seller, send an email acknowledgement of the order.
- The contract is then formed between you and the seller and is only in relation only to those goods and/or services described in the email acknowledgement of order.
- Payment methods
- The only way you may pay for a purchase is through our payment procedure.
- We are the agent for each of the sellers in receiving payment except where we are the seller.
- Each seller agrees that payment to us through our payment procedure is payment under the seller’s contract with you.
- Neither these Terms, and/or any transaction made by you with or through us or the Site, does not create or imply any partnership, joint venture or trust relationship between us, you and/or the seller.
- All prices payable in the currency shown and you shall be responsible for any additional charges made by a bank.
- Prices in the currencies displayed do not vary according to your location; delivery charges will vary depending on the destination to choose to have the item delivered. For delivery destinations within the EU prices include applicable VAT or other sales taxes where applicable. For delivery destinations outside the EU, prices do not include VAT or other sales taxes.
- Refusal of transaction
- In our sole and unfettered discretion we may refuse a service to anyone or to process a transaction for any reason (including a refusing to complete a transaction already begun).
- If we do refuse a service or to process a transaction we shall have no liability whatsoever to anyone.
- Delivery arrangements
Each seller’s delivery costs may vary. Delivery times quoted are in ordinary working days in the country of origin and your country.
- Import duties and taxes
You are responsible for payment of all import duties and taxes.
If you want to return, exchange or obtain a re-fund in respect of goods purchased through the Site, please see and comply with the Returns &Refund Policy.
- We have made no investigation of the links from the Site and you use them at your own risk.
- Please ask and receive our permission before linking to the Site.
No delay in enforcing our rights under the Terms or otherwise shall waive any or our rights or excuse your performance of your obligations.
If any of these Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, that term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Entire agreement
- These Terms and any documents expressly referred to in them are the entire agreement between us and supersede and extinguish all previous agreements, arrangements and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
- It is agreed that neither we nor you shall have any remedies in respect of any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) not set out in the Terms or any documents expressly referred to in them.
- Neither of us shall have any claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation based upon any statement in these Customer Terms and any documents expressly referred to in them.
- Force majeure
Where we or a seller are prevented from or delayed in carrying out obligations under these Terms or any transaction due to circumstances beyond the seller’s or our reasonable control including, without limitation, Acts of God, governmental actions, war, national emergency, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, inclement weather, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not of the seller’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or an inability or delay in obtaining supplies of products then either our or the seller’s (as the case may be) performance of its obligations shall be postponed for the period of time that the circumstances continue.
- Rights of Third Parties
- None of the Terms shall be enforceable by any third party (which includes for these purposes any third party: employee, officer, agent, representative or sub-contractor of either us or a seller) under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- Nothing in this clause excludes our rights when acting as commercial agent of any seller.
- Law and jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of goods or services through our Site are governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such contracts shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.