Popina Monument Park
Located in Štulac, Serbia marking the area where one of the first frontline significant battles was fought in 1941 between the partisans and German army, hence its local nickname ‘sniper.’
Designed by Serbian architect, sculpture and writer, Bogdan Bogdanović. The spomenik was completed in 1981.
Photographed by Pawel Bienkowski www.instagram.com/pabien22/
All images the copyright of Pawel Bienkowski ©