Built on the grounds of the demolished Villa Malfatti, Tódor Taussig aka Theodor Ritter von Taussig built a sumptuous home which became known as Villa Tausig). This was destroyed around 1930 and became the site of a housing settlement designed by Siegfried Drach on behalf of the Workers Accident Insurance Company. Completed in 1932, it was comprised of 15 two-storey family homes. In 1938 it became home to officers of the GermanWehrmacht. Post-war, the settlement was owned by a variety of organisations both public and private who were involved in repairing war damage.
Siegfried C. Drach